Flecken auf bicalcarata......

Giovanni Schober

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo,

aus dem Petflytrap-Forum:

http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin/ib312/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=7;t=15137;st=0

Rob Cayntleys Beitrag auf der dritten Seite ist interessant:

------------------------------

Ooh! Ah!  Now we're in dangerous territory - what works for us may not be good for you.  The leaf spot I have seen in the past was caused primarily by a Cercospora sp. and the effects of the pathogen were rather different to that shown in your photos, smaller spots and raised blisters underneath the leaves of some species.  Other species had no symptoms at all but were probably infected also.  

We used a locally available thophanate methyl called "Topsin" which contains no other fungicide; I don't know what Zyban is without researching it.  Suggest you first read the directions for ornamentals on the label when you get it but here's what worked for us:

Drenching (really soaking but avoiding getting too much in pitchers) with a watering can 3 times at 10-14 days intervals on afflicted plants (in our case we did all the nurseries after trials to be on the safe side).  Thereafter a monthly spray as a preventative.  Now this is in a nursery where we are surrounded by farming territory which is a potential source for disease and there are many plants in the nurseries.  I don't think such a regular preventative spray will be necessary for a small collection, although I would recommend treating any new plants you are adding to the collection since some of these fungi are very common in cultivated Nepenthes and quite infectious.

This info comes with a warning - you may see damage in developing pitchers - or worse.  It's not possible to be sure and trials take a long time to show results.  Our plants rewarded us with a huge growth spurt on the next leaf, even on plants that had no overt symptoms but we water heavily from above every morning so the chemical didn't hang around on the leaf surfaces for more than a night.

Hamish has warned of the risk of resistant strains of fungi appearing if this chemical is used too often but you can probably worry about that later.  Looks to me like first aid is the order of the day.

Hope this helps.  If it ends in tears, I never made this posting!  

------------------------

Gruß Joachim

Gast H. Wistuba (Account gelöscht)

Hallo,

der erwähnte Wirkstoff, war in Cercobin FL enthalten. Dieses Mittel ist aber nicht mehr zugelassen und deshalb auch sehr wahrscheinlich nirgends mehr erhältlich. Vom Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz wird gegen Cercospora der Wikstoff Azoxystrobin empfohlen, der übrigens auch gegen viele andere Pilzerkrankungen wirksam ist. Dieser Wirkstoff ist in dem überall zugänglichen Mittel"COMPO Ortiva Rosen-Pilzschutz" enthalten. Ich hoffe, damit sollten die Spekultionen über die Blattflecken und deren Ursache beendet sein.

Gruß

Hermann Wistuba