Zum Inhalt springen

Genlisea Africana

Anthony

Empfohlene Beiträge

Salut tout le monde, En ce jour de Saint Valentin, j'ai eu le plaisir de voir la floraison des fleurs de Genlisea africana. Je pense que c'est le premier de ses photos de fleurs dans la culture. J'espère que vous apprécierez.

On this day of Valentine's Day I had the pleasure to see blooming the flowers of Genlisea Africana. I think it's the first one photos of his flower in culture. I hope you will appreciate.

865527Africana1.jpg

950456Africana2.jpg

222399Africana3.jpg

Cordialement,
Anthony.
Bearbeitet von Anthony
  • Gefällt mir 5

Hello,

Great pictures, please more pictures of flower, plant and roots. :) Can you please tell us your cultivation conditions.

Regards,

Roman

I will post more pictures tomorrow. This genlisea grow in 70% peat and 30% sand. I keep a high level of water. Most of the time the water is for the same height as the substratum and regularly I let the water rise 1cm above. I've always a pump which brew the water (1000L/h). The temperatures are between 17°C(night) and 25°C(day). I use turbo neon for the light (2x55W). It's a very easy plant which grow very well.

Regards,

Anthony.

Here other photo photo of the flower :

349790Africana4.jpg

534390Africana5.jpg

495023Africana6.jpg

For the roots I can't take it. The leafs are differents of the other genlisea but the photo is less beautifull than the flower ^^

168606IMGP4566.jpg

Regards,
Anthony
  • Gefällt mir 1

Spielmannsfluch89

Really nice!

What is the watertemperature? Did you have an heater? Can you also show up your complete setup?

Best regards, Benni

Hi,

I haven't heater. The turbo neon (2x55W) are enought for warming the terrarium. I don't know the watertemperature, probably the same temperature of the air but a temperature fresher would be better.

Bere you can see the side of Genlisea

121896IMGP4603.jpg

Here you can see the side of Utricularia

513082IMGP4604.jpg

Here you can see a global view.

530523IMGP4605.jpg

206827IMGP4607.jpg

My terrarium does 1.5m of lenght, 0.5m of width and 0.7m of height.

But it's little the mess ^^

• Gefällt mir 1