Sarracenia Angebot - May 2024 (SOLD)

zwargy

zwargy
Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I am reducing my collection a little bit as every spring and I can offer really big plants with strong rhizomes for a good price.

I don´t have time and place to divide everything and sell individually, so you can get whole pots with multiple growing points/plants.

Here is the offer:

Sarracenia x moorei ´Praetorian Guard´ MK H260 - size XL, at least 2 big plants in the clump, 80-90 cm tall at the moment - 90 e

Sarracenia oreophila ´tall´ HR-O01 (H. Rübesam), very tall oreophila, reaches 70 cm - size XXL, multiple plants in different sizes in the clump - 20 e

Sarracenia leucophylla ´Giant´ SL5, white/red veines, Baldwin Co., AL., SL003 Hampshire CP 2004, huge tubes around 90-100 cm every year (to 112 cm) - size XL, 2 big plants in the clump - 25 e

Sarracenia x moorei ´The Beast´ MK H318 - size L/XL - 100 e

Sarracenia flava var. rugelii MK F143, Reading University clone from A. Culham, one of the largest var. rugelii - size L/XL, about 70-80 cm at the moment - 20 e

Sarracenia leucophylla ´Gert H.´, it reaches around 1 meter, very white colour - size XXL, multiple plants in different sizes in the clump - 25 e

Sarracenia flava var. flava ´Giant´ (120+cm), very large clone, can get 120 cm - size XXL multiple plants in the clump - 30 e

The shipping is 15 e and we can agree on the total price when more plants are taken as usually.

PM me for the pics if you like, but when I say big plants, I mean it .)

Edited by zwargy

• zwargy changed the title to Sarracenia Angebot - May 2024 (SOLD)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unserer Privacy Policy.