Zum Inhalt springen

Hi!!

Gast Federico

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi everybody,

I'm Federico from Rome. I started cultivating nepenthes in March 2004, and now i have got about 10 neps. I'm growing them successfully.

I do not speak deutch, I followed a course but it was a long time ago and now i do not remember anything :-/ except some elementar sentences: Wie alt bist du?, then, Ich bin Federico  :P

I find you are the best nepenthes growers. Unfortunately in Italy you cannot find nepenthes and nobody grows them, or grows only the boring N. x ventrata... :-[

So, i'm looking for a N. tenuis, only someone of you has it: Joachim Danz, Joachim Nerz, Matthias Teichert. But Andreas Wistuba, Malesiana Tropicals, Borneo Exotics do not sell it. Maybe someone could tell me where i can find it

;D

Thanks a lot for any advice.

Federico

• 2 Wochen später...

Hi,

and welcome in the Forum of the G.F.P

I don't know where you can find Nepenthes tenuis, but you can take a look in a part of the forum which is called " Gesuche ". I can search for you and if i find one we can talk again.

Areviderrci  ;D

Kevin  :) :

Hello,   8)

i had search but i had not found anything  :'(

A member of the forum, Giovanni Schober, said to me that

this plant is very rare and there are not some seeds.

( I hope you understand my english  ;D )

Vielleicht weiß von euch ja noch irgendjemand wo man Npenthes tenuis finden kann.

( It means : May be someone of you know where we can find Nepenthes tenuis. )

I search again and if i find one i tell it you here.

Have a good time with your plants  :) ;)

Kevin Schmidt

Hallo

Ich besitze auch eine Ne. tenuis. Ich habe meine von Michael Schach und bin sehr zufrieden. ;D

Alle Ne. tenuis die im moment angeboten werden, sind Stecklinge. :)

Der Preis liegt im moment soweit ich  weiss überall bei 150 Euro für eien Bewurzelten Steckling.

Ich hoffe etwas klarheit gebracht zu haben  ;)

MfG

Marc

Hallo,  :)

ja Danke, werde versuchen es zu übersetzten  ;D

All Npenthes tenius which will sell are ( was heißt Stecklinge auf Englisch ? ) are very small and young plants and they are very expensive ( 150 Euro ).

Marc Roller had his plant from Michael Schach and he is very satisfied with this nepenthes.

arrivederci  :)

Kevin Schmidt

Giovanni Schober

Hello,

Only cuttings are available. According to the rarity it costs about 150€. As far as I know this species is only sold in Germany. As a matter of course Andreas Wistuba (www.wistuba.com) will send it to Italy too. (Isn't it?)

MfG

Giovanni

Hello

No Michael Schach has just a list.

when you are still interrested in this plant you should write Michael m.schach@gmx.de a mail. But he is now on holiday. he is in 2 weeks still in germany. ;)

so wait and ask him if you want :D

kindest regards

Marc

• 2 Monate später...