Zum Inhalt springen

Drosophyllum lusitanicum in situ - Alentejo, Portugal

werds

Empfohlene Beiträge

So.. as I posted this Summer on social media I share with you the finding I had in the last encounter with Drosophyllum lusitanicum. I had some previous indications that I could find this different and strange population of really red Drosophyllum lusitanicum. I have proof photos of another person with all red specimens (totally red like a red form of it). I think I never saw this before neither on the Internet or books reporting this behaviour. I truly believe that this is something dependent on this small population (not so small as I count like +30 plants like this) but I don´t if this a genetic thing or probably something on the soil that turn this guys red, because some meters away I found ´typical` form of Drosophyllum lusitanicum.

DSC02639.JPG

DSC02640.JPG

DSC02646.JPG

DSC02659.JPG

DSC02662.JPG

DSC02680.JPG

DSC02680.JPG

• Gefällt mir 7
  • Danke 1

Gerade eben schrieb werds:

So.. as I posted this Summer on social media I share with you the finding I had in the last encounter with Drosophyllum lusitanicum. I had some previous indications that I could find this different and strange population of really red Drosophyllum lusitanicum. I have proof photos of another person with all red specimens (totally red like a red form of it). I think I never saw this before neither on the Internet or books reporting this behaviour. I truly believe that this is something dependent on this small population (not so small as I count like +30 plants like this) but I don´t if this a genetic thing or probably something on the soil that turn this guys red, because some meters away I found ´typical` form of Drosophyllum lusitanicum.

DSC02639.JPG

DSC02640.JPG

DSC02646.JPG

DSC02659.JPG

DSC02662.JPG

DSC02680.JPG

DSC02703.JPG

• Gefällt mir 7
  • Danke 1